Portsmouth Paddle Co. is a framily (noun \ ˈf-Ram-lē \ a group of people—and the occasional dog—not connected through blood relation, but through similar passions and common interest) operation, dedicated to delivering an excellent outdoor water experience and superior customer service, as well as sharing the active New Hampshire Seacoast lifestyle we have come to cherish.
We are a mobile operation, based out of Portsmouth and Rye, New Hampshire, that rolls with the tide schedule and we hope to hear from you soon.
- Car-pool with friends as parking is extremely limited
- Lock your valuables in your vehicle, including: sunglasses, keys, wallets & phones
- Protect your eyes with a hat or visor
- Drink lots of water prior to your scheduled activity
- Apply sunscreen!
- Wear athletic clothes (yoga wear, bathing suit, board shorts) and avoid cotton
- Don't sweat about falling in! If you do, we promise it will only feel refreshing!
- Feel free to reward your hard-working PPC Guide or Instructor with a cash tip!
our booking and cancelLation policies:
Pre-registration for Portsmouth Paddle Co. activities is required to ensure availability of appropriate paddle board equipment.
Please be aware that the registration sign-up window closes 2 hours prior to the start of each:
Paddle Board Tour, Paddle Board Yoga/Pilates class and public Group Event.
If you cannot make your reservation*, please cancel at least 12 hours in advance.
- You may 'early cancel' your reservation* through the MINDBODY App or online up to 12 hours prior to the start of the session
- Early cancellations only will result in the session credit being returned to your account for future use on another date
- Reservations cancelled less than 12 hours prior to the start of the activity (late cancels) and no-shows will result in the forfeiture of the session and you will be charged as attending
- Please contact us in the event of extenuating circumstances that prohibit your planned attendance
*Changes to Rentals, Private Lessons or Private Events must be made at least 48 hours in advance by contacting PPC directly.
PPC reserves the right to cancel any tour, class, appointment or group event due to dangerous water or weather conditions.
In this case, un-paid sessions will not be charged and pre-paid sessions will be added back to your account for future use.
These policies are in place to ensure that others wishing to join PPC activities have the opportunity to do so. If you are on a wait list for a session, please be sure to check your status as there is a good chance you may be added to the class due to a cancellation!
- Purchases are valid for the 2017 Summer Season only
- Payments for single tours and single classes are non-refundable and non-transferable to others
- 5 and 10 session packages purchased are valid for Paddle Board Tours (Sunset, Sunrise & Eagle's Nest) and Paddle Board Yoga/Pilates classes and are not valid for After Dark Tours
- 5 and 10 session packages are non-refundable, non-transferable to others and are not able to be shared by multiple people
- Paddle Board Tour and Paddle Board Yoga/Pilates session credits will only be returned to your online account for future use if cancellations are made within the early cancel window; late cancels and no-shows will be charged as attending
- Payments for public Group Events are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Payments and deposits for Rentals, Private Lessons and Private Events are non-refundable and non-transferable
Porsmouth Paddle Co. Rules:
Portsmouth Paddle Co. wants to ensure your safety and enjoyment on the water!
We strive to provide a safe environment for participants of all levels.
To make this possible:
- Life vests / inflatable PFD systems are required on board at all times
- Leashes / leg ropes are required to be attached at all times
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages before or while using PPC equipment
- All participants MUST be comfortable in the water and know how to swim
- When paddling in strong winds, do not paddle directly into the wind, drop to your knees or sit on the board to reduce your profile to the wind and paddle at an angle toward the closest shore area
- Always listen to your PPC Guide - in addition to showing you a good time, their job is to ensure your safety!
- In the event that any damage to equipment or facilities occurs as a result willful actions, neglect or recklessness, the participant will be held liable for any and all costs associated with any actions of neglect or recklessness
- Have a blast on the water and SPREAD THE STOKE!
Waiver and release of liability:
To participate in Portsmouth Paddle Co. activities, each participant is required to accept our waiver and release of liability. When you are creating your online account, you will be required to read the waiver and accept in order to proceed. Anyone who has not completed the waiver online, will be required to do so on-site prior to the start of the activity.
No paddle boarding experience is required. All participants must know how to swim and all minors are to be accompanied by an adult.
Further, a parent or guardian must prepare and sign a waiver for minors under the age of 18, stating the following:
PARENT / GUARDIAN WAIVER FOR MINORS
I hereby certify that I am the parent or guardian of _____________________, named above, and do hereby give my consent without reservation to the foregoing on behalf of this individual.
Parent / Guardian Name:
Relationship to Minor: