PADDLE BOARD YOGA & PILATES
Experience our Paddle Board Yoga and Pilates classes on the New Hampshire Seacoast. Our seasoned team of guides and instructors will be there for you every step of the way! Click Book Now or get the MINDBODY App to view our schedule of morning, lunch and after work classes. Or, contact us for a private group experience. Pricing includes board rental, paddle, leash, anchor and life vest.
PADDLE BOARD YOGA AND PILATES:
Combine your love for yoga with paddle boarding. Feel your surroundings, hear the sounds of the sea and let your body move on the open water for a challenging yet rejuvenating practice. Our Paddle Board Yoga & Pilates sessions begin with 15 minutes of on-land instruction and paddling, followed by a 60 minute class. Our experienced team of guides and instructors will be there for you every step of the way!
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class. Location confirmed upon registration.
No paddle boarding experience required. Some yoga experience recommended. Must know how to swim!
Per person*: single class for $35; 5 for $155; 10 for $280
Includes: board, paddle, leash, anchor and life vest
Friendly tips for class:
- Car-pool with friends as parking is extremely limited
- Lock your valuables in your vehicle, including: sunglasses, keys, wallets & phones
- Protect your eyes with a hat or visor
- Drink lots of water the day of class!
- Apply sunscreen
- Wear athletic clothes (yoga wear, bathing suit, board shorts) and avoid cotton
- Don't sweat about falling in! If you do, we promise it will only feel refreshing!
2018 Board Packages Starting at $875: Board, Paddle, Leash & Car Straps
At only 22 lbs, our paddle boards are lighter and easier to carry, with ergonomic butterfly handles, and have stronger construction than comparable boards. To top it all off, they come with an adjustable carbon fiber paddle and look great too.