If you’re looking for flexibility with your SUP rental time or want to explore new areas, reserve online and pick it up at our board shop in Portsmouth, NH.
- Two Hour Rental Collect your rental from our truck and enjoy the calm back waterways!
Meet Us On The Water!
Enjoy the beautiful seacoast waterways with ease! Our water access services provide the most convenient paddle board rental experience on the NH Seacoast.
We take care of all equipment set-up, break down and transportation – so you can relax and enjoy your paddle!
Simply book online in advance, then meet our truck at our paddleboarding launch location in New Castle, NH.
Our experienced guides will set you up with your equipment, give you a quick tutorial, provide information on paddling around the area, and help you launch to ensure a successful and streamlined excursion.
- Paddle board
- Carbon fiber adjustable paddle
- Personal flotation device (PFD)
- You will receive a link to our waiver in your confirmation email, which must be completed by *each individual* prior to arrival.
- Launch location and directions will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Arrive at least 15 min prior to the start time to secure parking and to help facilitate social distancing.
- Please have patience with us while we are greeting customers on a first-come, first-serve basis for rental appointments.
- Clean or sanitize your hands prior to interacting with staff and handling equipment.
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth and maintaining a safe social distance of 6′ are required while collecting your equipment, interacting with staff and receiving your on-shore instruction.
- Please remove your face mask once you are on the water for safety reasons, ensuring you have a dry bag, backpack, pocket or other means to stow it away before putting it back on for your return to shore.
- Please stay home to avoid putting others at risk of COVID-19 if you or someone you know has experienced symptoms or been diagnosed within the past 14 days, or has traveled domestically (outside of NH, VT or ME) or internationally.
- Bug spray
- Dry bag
- Rash guard/light layer
If you choose to bring your phone or camera it is at your own risk. Please ensure electronics are waterproof and attached to a floatation device. We sell floaties at our shop, but we do not dive for electronics.
- If you choose to bring your phone or camera it is at your own risk. Please ensure electronics are waterproof and attached to a floatation device. We sell floaties at our shop, but we do not dive for electronics.