If you’re looking for flexibility with your SUP rental time or want to explore new areas, reserve online and pick it up at our board shop in Portsmouth, NH.
- Great For Beginners!
Paddle board lessons
- 1 Paddler $95 pp
- 2 Paddlers $75 pp
- 3 Paddlers $65 pp
- 4 Paddlers $60 pp
New to SUP? Come Learn With Us!
WE ARE NH’S MOST TRUSTED DESTINATION FOR PADDLE BOARD LESSONS.
We’ve taught thousands of people of all ages, shapes and sizes how to paddle board and we’re confident that we can help you get paddling, too! Our goal for every SUP lesson is to provide you with the appropriate gear and instruction to ensure you have a successful experience. Our individual and group lessons are designed to introduce you to or enhance your stand-up paddle boarding skills.
Lessons begin with on-land instruction to get familiar with your equipment and review paddle boarding fundamentals, followed by 45 minutes of on-water coaching and practice to improve your technique. Qualified and CPR certified instructors will help you master balance, paddling, turning, water safety, equipment handling and SUP etiquette in calm waterways.
Lesson times and availability are dependent on the tide schedule. Lessons are for individuals and groups of up to four paddlers. For larger groups or custom paddle boarding events, contact us for rates and availability!
- Carbon fiber adjustable paddle
- Personal flotation device (PFD)
- Personalized, private instruction
- You will receive a link to our waiver in your confirmation email, which must be completed by *each individual* prior to arrival.
- Launch location and directions will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Arrive at least 15 min prior to the start time to secure parking and to help facilitate social distancing.
- Please have patience with us while we are greeting guests on a first-come, first-serve basis for appointments.
- Clean or sanitize your hands prior to interacting with staff and handling equipment.
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth are required while collecting your equipment, interacting with staff and receiving your on-shore instruction.
- Please remove your face mask once you are on the water for safety reasons, ensuring you have a dry bag, backpack, pocket or other means to stow it away before putting it back on for your return to shore.
- Please stay home if you or someone you have interacted with has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or if you have traveled domestically or internationally and are required to quarantine per NH State Guidance upon your return.
- Cap or visor
- Rashguard / light layer
- Sunglasses / glasses (only if properly attached to your person)
If you choose to bring your phone, camera, sunglasses or glasses it is at your own risk. Please ensure electronics are waterproof and attached to a floatation device. Similarly, sunglasses and glasses will sink when submerged in water. We sell a variety of flotation options at our shop, but we do not dive for electronics!