A fun and relaxing experience on the water. All water-access rentals are 2 hours. Just meet our truck at the water and get paddling!
Eagles Nest Tour
- 2 Paddlers $70 pp
- 3-5 Paddlers $65 pp
- 6-10 Paddlers $60 pp
- 10+ Paddlers Contact for estimate
Wildlife Paddle Board Tour
SEE WHY WE ARE NH’S FAVORITE DESTINATION FOR WILDLIFE PADDLE BOARD TOURS!
This daytime excursion offers the perfect combination of coaching on paddleboarding techniques while exploring our breathtaking back waterways.
We begin on land with a brief introduction to your paddleboarding equipment, followed by a guided tour around the islands of New Castle and Portsmouth, NH. Our guides will also provide paddle boarding tips and instruction along the way.
Enjoy a truly amazing opportunity to appreciate the local wildlife, including herons, cormorants, and our resident bald eagles. During morning and late afternoon tours, it is common to see the deer population grazing on the grass flats as they wander between the islands.
Our Tour schedule is tide-dependent. Please reach out with special requests. Interested in purchasing a paddle board? Visit our board shop for better boards, better paddles and better prices.
- Carbon fiber adjustable paddle
- Personal flotation device (PFD)
- You will receive a link to our waiver in your confirmation email, which must be completed by *each individual* prior to arrival.
- Launch location and directions will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Arrive at least 15 min prior to the start time to secure parking and to help facilitate social distancing.
- Please have patience with us while we are greeting guests on a first-come, first-serve basis for appointments.
- Clean or sanitize your hands prior to interacting with staff and handling equipment.
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth are required while collecting your equipment, interacting with staff and receiving your on-shore instruction.
- Please remove your face mask once you are on the water for safety reasons, ensuring you have a dry bag, backpack, pocket or other means to stow it away before putting it back on for your return to shore.
- Please stay home if you or someone you have interacted with has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or if you have traveled domestically or internationally and are required to quarantine per NH State Guidance upon your return.
- Bug spray
- Rash guard / light layer
- Sunglasses / glasses (only if properly secured to your person)
If you choose to bring your phone, camera, sunglasses or glasses it is at your own risk. Please ensure electronics are waterproof and attached to a floatation device. Similarly, sunglasses and glasses will sink when submerged in water. We sell a variety of flotation options at our shop, but we do not dive for electronics!