A fun and relaxing experience on the water. All water-access rentals are 2 hours.
- Private Tour Contact for pricing. Minors under 18 must weigh at least 80lbs, have a signed parent/guardian waiver and be accompanied by an adult.
Wildlife Paddle Board Tour
SEE WHY WE ARE NH’S FAVORITE DESTINATION FOR WILDLIFE PADDLE BOARD TOURS!
We will begin offering SUP Rentals on Wednesday, July 1st. Tour availability will follow, once we have adapted to our new operating procedures. All tours this season will be private and by request to ensure the health and safety of all participants. Please contact us with private tour requests. Tours will be limited to groups of fewer than 10 participants. We have developed policies and practices to comply with State of NH, CDC and ACA Guidelines. Please review our COVID-19 policies to inform your arrival and the safety of all guests and staff. We welcome you to stay active and socially distant with us!
This daytime excursion offers the perfect combination of coaching on paddleboarding techniques while exploring our breathtaking back waterways.
We begin on land with a brief introduction to your paddleboarding equipment, followed by a guided tour around the islands of New Castle and Portsmouth, NH. Our guides will also provide paddle boarding tips and instruction along the way.
Enjoy a truly amazing opportunity to appreciate the local wildlife, including herons, cormorants, and our resident bald eagles. During morning and late afternoon tours, it is common to see the deer population grazing on the grass flats as they wander between the islands.
Our Tour schedule is tide-dependent. Please reach out with special requests. Interested in purchasing a paddle board? Visit our board shop for better boards, better paddles and better prices.
- Carbon fiber adjustable paddle
- Personal flotation device (PFD)
- You will receive a link to our waiver in your confirmation email, which must be completed by *each individual* prior to arrival.
- Launch location and directions will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Arrive at least 15 min prior to the start time to secure parking and to help facilitate social distancing.
- Please have patience with us while we are greeting guests on a first-come, first-serve basis for appointments.
- Clean or sanitize your hands prior to interacting with staff and handling equipment.
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth and maintaining a safe social distance of 6′ are required while collecting your equipment, interacting with staff and receiving your on-shore instruction.
- Please remove your face mask once you are on the water for safety reasons, ensuring you have a dry bag, backpack, pocket or other means to stow it away before putting it back on for your return to shore.
- Please stay home to avoid putting others at risk of COVID-19 if you or someone you know has experienced symptoms or been diagnosed within the past 14 days, or has traveled domestically (outside of NH, VT or ME) or internationally.
- Bug spray
- Rash guard/light layer
If you choose to bring your phone or camera it is at your own risk. Please ensure electronics are waterproof and attached to a floatation device. We sell floaties and dry bags at our shop, but we do not dive for electronics.