A fun and relaxing experience on the water. All water-access rentals are 2 hours.
- Private Tour Contact for pricing. Minors under 18 must weigh at least 80lbs, have a signed parent/guardian waiver and be accompanied by an adult.
Rejuvenate With a Golden Hour Tour
SEE WHY WE ARE NH’S FAVORITE DESTINATION FOR EVENING PADDLE BOARD TOURS!
Stay tuned for updates on our 2021 Summer SUP Season.
Decompress after a long summer’s day by enjoying the beauty and cooler temps of an early evening tour.
Join us for a rejuvenating paddle that will leave you feeling relaxed for the rest of the evening. We begin on land with a brief introduction to your paddleboarding equipment, followed by a guided tour around the islands of New Castle and Portsmouth, NH. Our experienced guides will also provide paddleboarding tips along the way.
Our Tour schedule is tide-dependent. Interested in purchasing a paddle board? Visit our board shop for better boards, better paddles and better prices.
- Carbon fiber adjustable paddle
- Personal flotation device (PFD)
- You will receive a link to our waiver in your confirmation email, which must be completed by *each individual* prior to arrival.
- Launch location and directions will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Arrive at least 15 min prior to the start time to secure parking and to help facilitate social distancing.
- Please have patience with us while we are greeting customers on a first-come, first-serve basis for appointments.
- Clean or sanitize your hands prior to interacting with staff and handling equipment.
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth and maintaining a safe social distance of 6′ are required while collecting your equipment, interacting with staff and receiving your on-shore instruction.
- Please remove your face mask once you are on the water for safety reasons, ensuring you have a dry bag, backpack, pocket or other means to stow it away before putting it back on for your return to shore.
- Please stay home to avoid putting others at risk of COVID-19 if you or someone you know has experienced symptoms or been diagnosed within the past 14 days, or has traveled domestically (outside of NH, VT or ME) or internationally.
- Bug spray
- Rashguard / light layer
- Sunglasses / glasses
If you choose to bring your phone, camera, sunglasses or glasses it is at your own risk. Please ensure electronics are waterproof and attached to a floatation device. Similarly, sunglasses and glasses will sink when submerged in water. We sell a variety of flotation options at our shop, but we do not dive for electronics!