A fun and relaxing experience on the water. All water-access rentals are 2 hours.
- Private Tour Contact for pricing. Minors under 18 must weigh at least 80lbs, have a signed parent/guardian waiver and be accompanied by an adult.
Unparalleled Sunset View
SEE WHY WE ARE NH’S FAVORITE DESTINATION FOR SUNSET PADDLE BOARD TOURS!
Stay tuned for updates on our 2021 Summer SUP Season.
What could be better than paddleboarding at sunset? This tour is a great way to get outside at the end of your busy day and catch up with friends. Experience a sunset like never before and relax while paddleboarding in and around the islands of New Castle, NH. Watch the sun dip below the horizon and take in the beautiful backdrop of the Portsmouth city-scape.
We begin on land with a brief introduction to your paddleboarding equipment, followed by a guided tour. Our experienced guides will also provide paddle boarding tips along the way. Prior paddleboarding experience recommended.
Our tour schedule is tide-dependent. Interested in purchasing a paddle board? Visit our board shop for better boards, better paddles and better prices.
- Carbon fiber adjustable paddle
- Personal flotation device (PFD)
- Navigational LED light
- You will receive a link to our waiver in your confirmation email, which must be completed by *each individual* prior to arrival.
- Launch location and directions will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Arrive at least 15 min prior to the start time to secure parking and to help facilitate social distancing.
- Please have patience with us while we are greeting guests on a first-come, first-serve basis for appointments.
- Clean or sanitize your hands prior to interacting with staff and handling equipment.
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth and maintaining a safe social distance of 6′ are required while collecting your equipment, interacting with staff and receiving your on-shore instruction.
- Please remove your face mask once you are on the water for safety reasons, ensuring you have a dry bag, backpack, pocket or other means to stow it away before putting it back on for your return to shore.
- Please stay home to avoid putting others at risk of COVID-19 if you or someone you know has experienced symptoms or been diagnosed within the past 14 days, or has traveled domestically (outside of NH, VT or ME) or internationally.
- Bug spray
- Warmer layers / windbreaker
- Glasses (only if properly secured to your person)
If you choose to bring your phone, camera, sunglasses or glasses it is at your own risk. Please ensure electronics are waterproof and attached to a floatation device. Similarly, sunglasses and glasses will sink when submerged in water. We sell a variety of flotation options at our shop, but we do not dive for electronics!