A fun and relaxing experience on the water. All water-access rentals are 2 hours.
- Private Class Contact for pricing. Minors under 18 must weigh at least 80lbs, have parent/guardian permission and be accompanied by an adult.
Intro to Paddle Board Yoga Workshop with SEAVĀSANĀ!
Curious to try SUP yoga? Never been paddleboarding? Gain the confidence to enjoy floating yoga all summer long with this Introduction to Paddle Board Yoga Workshop!
This two-hour workshop begins with paddleboarding and SUP yoga fundamentals. You’ll learn everything you need to know about paddleboarding, including getting to know your equipment and practicing paddling techniques.
We’ll then go through the anchoring process together and explore a series of yoga poses on the board with step-by-step guidance.
Finally, you will be led through a yoga class to experience flow, practice your new skills and know what to expect all summer long!
Our SUP Yoga and CPR Certified instructors will be with you every step of the way to ensure you enjoy a safe and supportive experience.
- Each workshop is limited to 10 participants
- Preregistration is required
- Open to yogis of all experience levels
- No prior SUP Yoga or paddleboarding experience required
- Familiarity with on-land yoga is recommended, but not required!
- Carbon fiber adjustable paddle
- Personal flotation device (PFD)
- SUP Yoga Instruction
- You will receive a link to our waiver in your confirmation email, which must be completed by *each individual* prior to arrival.
- Launch location and directions will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Arrive at least 15 min prior to the start time to secure parking and to help facilitate social distancing.
- Clean or sanitize your hands prior to interacting with staff and handling equipment.
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth and maintaining a safe social distance of 6′ are required while collecting your equipment, interacting with staff and receiving your on-shore instruction.
- Please remove your face mask once you are on the water for safety reasons, ensuring you have a dry bag, backpack, pocket or other means to stow it away before putting it back on for your return to shore.
- Please stay home to avoid putting others at risk of COVID-19 if you or someone you know has experienced symptoms or been diagnosed within the past 14 days, or has traveled domestically (outside of NH, VT or ME) or internationally.
- Cap or visor
- Rash guard / light layer
- Sunglasses / glasses (only if properly secured to your person)
If you choose to bring your phone, camera, hat, sunglasses or glasses it is at your own risk. Please ensure electronics are waterproof and attached to a floatation device. Similarly, sunglasses and glasses will sink when submerged in water. Portsmouth Paddle Co. sells a variety of floaties for caps, phones & glasses!
SEAVĀSANĀ classes are hosted in partnership with Portsmouth Paddle Co. What does this mean?
- You will receive links to both SEAVĀSANĀ and Portsmouth Paddle Co. waivers in your confirmation email, which must be completed by each individual prior to arrival.
- All bookings and payment processing are through Portsmouth Paddle Co., which is what you will see on your receipt and confirmation emails.
- All equipment is provided by Portsmouth Paddle Co., which means you may interact with PPC Guides to receive your gear for class! We’re so grateful for their assistance.
- All participants must use PPC equipment for this workshop for liability and safety reasons.