A fun and relaxing experience on the water. All water-access rentals are 2 hours. Just meet our truck at the water and get paddling!
- 1 SUP Yogi $95-100
- 2 SUP Yogis $75 pp
- 3-5 SUP Yogis $65 pp
- 6-10 SUP Yogis $60 pp
- 10+ SUP Yogis Contact for estimate
Shake on the Sea With Paddle Board Barre!
Take your shake on an adventure with Paddle Board Barre! Strengthen your body while relaxing your mind during this unique barre class.
Experience everything you love about barre while taking in natural surroundings, breathing fresh air, and connecting more deeply with your stabilizers and yourself.
Class begins with 15 minutes of on-land instruction and a paddle to the anchor location, followed by a 60-minute class. Great for all experience levels!
- Pre-registration is required
- No prior paddle boarding or SUP fitness experience required
- Familiarity with on-land barre or yoga is recommended, but not required!
- All participants must use Portsmouth Paddle Co. equipment
- Paddle board
- Carbon fiber adjustable paddle
- Personal flotation device (PFD)
- Class Instruction
- You will receive a link to our waiver in your confirmation email, which must be completed by *each individual* prior to arrival.
- Launch location and directions will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Arrive at least 15 min prior to the start time to secure parking and to help facilitate social distancing.
- Please have patience with us while we are greeting guests on a first-come, first-serve basis for appointments.
- Clean or sanitize your hands prior to interacting with staff and handling equipment.
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth are required while collecting your equipment, interacting with staff and receiving your on-shore instruction.
- Please remove your face mask once you are on the water for safety reasons, ensuring you have a dry bag, backpack, pocket or other means to stow it away before putting it back on for your return to shore.
- Please stay home if you or someone you have interacted with has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or if you have traveled domestically or internationally and are required to quarantine per NH State Guidance upon your return.
- Cap or visor
- Rashguard / light layer
- Sunglasses / glasses (only if properly secured to your person)
If you choose to bring your phone, camera, hat, sunglasses or glasses it is at your own risk. Please ensure electronics are waterproof and attached to a floatation device. Similarly, sunglasses and glasses will sink when submerged in water. Portsmouth Paddle Co. sells a variety of floaties for caps, phones & glasses!
SEAVĀSANĀ classes are hosted in partnership with Portsmouth Paddle Co. What does this mean?
- You will receive links to both SEAVĀSANĀ and Portsmouth Paddle Co. waivers in your confirmation email, which must be completed by each individual prior to arrival.
- All bookings and payment processing are through Portsmouth Paddle Co., which is what you will see on your receipt and confirmation emails.
- Equipment is provided by Portsmouth Paddle Co., which means you may interact with PPC Guides to receive your gear for class! We’re so grateful for their assistance.