A fun and relaxing experience on the water. All water-access rentals are 2 hours.
- Private Class Contact for pricing. Minors under 18 must weigh at least 80lbs, have parent/guardian permission and be accompanied by an adult.
Paddle Board Yoga – All Levels with SEAVĀSANĀ
Visiting the NH or Maine Seacoast? Curious what SUP Yoga is all about? Experience a floating yoga class with SEAVĀSANĀ!
This Paddle Board Yoga – All Levels class is the perfect place to connect with nature, your practice, and yourself.
SUP Yoga opens you to a whole new world where you will challenge your body while also relaxing your mind.
A steady-paced floating yoga class, this is a perfect complement to your regular fitness and wellness routine. Class concludes with our signature SEAVĀSANĀ guided relaxation.
Open to yogis of all experience levels. No prior SUP Yoga experience required. Familiarity with on-land yoga is recommended, but not required!
- Carbon fiber adjustable paddle
- Personal flotation device (PFD)
- SUP Yoga Instruction
- You will receive a link to our waiver in your confirmation email, which must be completed by *each individual* prior to arrival.
- Launch location and directions will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Arrive at least 15 min prior to the start time to secure parking and to help facilitate social distancing.
- Clean or sanitize your hands prior to interacting with staff and handling equipment.
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth and maintaining a safe social distance of 6′ are required while collecting your equipment, interacting with staff and receiving your on-shore instruction.
- Please remove your face mask once you are on the water for safety reasons, ensuring you have a dry bag, backpack, pocket or other means to stow it away before putting it back on for your return to shore.
- Please stay home to avoid putting others at risk of COVID-19 if you or someone you know has experienced symptoms or been diagnosed within the past 14 days, or has traveled domestically (outside of NH, VT or ME) or internationally.
- Cap or visor
- Rashguard / light layer
- Bug spray
- Sunglasses / glasses (only if properly secured to your person)
If you choose to bring your phone, camera, hat, sunglasses or glasses it is at your own risk. Please ensure electronics are waterproof and attached to a floatation device. Similarly, sunglasses and glasses will sink when submerged in water. Portsmouth Paddle Co. sells a variety of floaties for caps, phones & glasses!
SEAVĀSANĀ classes are hosted in partnership with Portsmouth Paddle Co. What does this mean?
- You will receive links to both SEAVĀSANĀ and Portsmouth Paddle Co. waivers in your confirmation email, which must be completed by each individual prior to arrival.
- All booking and payment processing is through Portsmouth Paddle Co., which is what you will see on your receipt and confirmation emails.
- All equipment is provided by Portsmouth Paddle Co., which means you may interact with PPC Guides to receive your gear for class! We’re so grateful for their assistance.