A fun and relaxing experience on the water. All water-access rentals are 2 hours.
- Private Class Contact for pricing. Minors under 18 must weigh at least 80lbs, have parent/guardian permission and be accompanied by an adult.
SUP Yoga and Meditation with SEAVĀSANĀ
Stimulate your senses with this special paddle board yoga and meditation experience.
Enjoy a relaxing evening on the water with a slow yoga flow and floating meditation with SEAVĀSANĀ.
Stretch and soften your body with a gentle practice, using the breath as your anchor to the present moment.
Explore an invitation to deepen your connection to your surroundings, your movement, and yourself by closing your eyes.
Still your mind with mindfulness and breathing exercises focused on connection to nature.
Class concludes with our signature SEAVĀSANĀ guided relaxation and a blissful sea-vasana.
Open to yogis of all experience levels. No prior paddle boarding or SUP yoga experience required. Familiarity with on-land yoga is recommended, but not required!
- Carbon fiber adjustable paddle
- Personal flotation device (PFD)
- SUP Yoga Instruction
- You will receive a link to our waiver in your confirmation email, which must be completed by *each individual* prior to arrival.
- Launch location and directions will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Arrive at least 15 min prior to the start time to secure parking and to help facilitate social distancing.
- Clean or sanitize your hands prior to interacting with staff and handling equipment.
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth and maintaining a safe social distance of 6′ are required while collecting your equipment, interacting with staff and receiving your on-shore instruction.
- Please remove your face mask once you are on the water for safety reasons, ensuring you have a dry bag, backpack, pocket or other means to stow it away before putting it back on for your return to shore.
- Please stay home to avoid putting others at risk of COVID-19 if you or someone you know has experienced symptoms or been diagnosed within the past 14 days, or has traveled domestically (outside of NH, VT or ME) or internationally.
- Cap or visor
- Rashguard / light layer
If you choose to bring your phone or camera it is at your own risk. Please ensure electronics are waterproof and attached to a floatation device. Floaties and dry bags are available for purchase at our store – we do not dive for electronics! Complimentary photos can also be taken by our instructors and emailed or texted to guests upon request.
SEAVĀSANĀ classes are hosted in partnership with Portsmouth Paddle Co. What does this mean?
- You will receive links to both SEAVĀSANĀ and PPC waivers in your confirmation email, which must be completed by each individual prior to arrival.
- All bookings and payment processing are through PPC, which is what you will see on your receipt and confirmation emails.
- All equipment is provided by PPC, which means you may interact with PPC Guides to receive your gear for class! We’re so grateful for their assistance.