Enjoy a fun and relaxing experience on the water with our 2 hour SUP rentals. We’ll meet you at our favorite paddling spot in New Castle, NH and set you up with the same high-quality gear we sell! From there, simply grab your gear and get paddling – calm waters and beautiful scenery await!
Sup yoga and meditation
- 1 SUP Yog $95-100
- 2 SUP Yogis $75 pp
- 3-5 SUP Yogis $65 pp
- 6-10 SUP Yogis $60 pp
- 10+ SUP Yogis Contact for estimate
SUP Yoga and Meditation with SEAVĀSANĀ
Stimulate your senses with this special paddle board yoga and meditation experience.
Enjoy a relaxing evening on the water with a slow yoga flow and floating meditation with SEAVĀSANĀ.
Stretch and soften your body with a gentle practice, using the breath as your anchor to the present moment.
Explore an invitation to deepen your connection to your surroundings, your movement, and yourself by closing your eyes.
Still your mind with mindfulness and breathing exercises focused on connection to nature.
Class concludes with our signature SEAVĀSANĀ guided relaxation and a blissful sea-vasana.
Open to yogis of all experience levels. No prior paddle boarding or SUP yoga experience required. Familiarity with on-land yoga is recommended, but not required!
- Carbon fiber adjustable paddle
- Personal flotation device (PFD)
- SUP Yoga Instruction
- You will receive a link to our waiver in your confirmation email, which must be completed by *each individual* prior to arrival.
- Launch location and directions will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Arrive at least 15 min prior to the start time to secure parking and to help facilitate social distancing.
- Please have patience with us while we are greeting guests on a first-come, first-serve basis for appointments.
- Clean or sanitize your hands prior to interacting with staff and handling equipment.
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth are required while collecting your equipment, interacting with staff and receiving your on-shore instruction.
- Please remove your face mask once you are on the water for safety reasons, ensuring you have a dry bag, backpack, pocket or other means to stow it away before putting it back on for your return to shore.
- Please stay home if you or someone you have interacted with has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or if you have traveled domestically or internationally and are required to quarantine per NH State Guidance upon your return.
- Cap or visor
- Rashguard / light layer
- Sunglasses / glasses (only if properly secured to your person)
If you choose to bring your phone, camera, hat, sunglasses or glasses it is at your own risk. Please ensure electronics are waterproof and attached to a floatation device. Similarly, sunglasses and glasses will sink when submerged in water. Portsmouth Paddle Co. sells a variety of floaties for caps, phones & glasses!
SEAVĀSANĀ classes are hosted in partnership with Portsmouth Paddle Co. What does this mean?
- You will receive links to both SEAVĀSANĀ and PPC waivers in your confirmation email, which must be completed by each individual prior to arrival.
- All bookings and payment processing are through PPC, which is what you will see on your receipt and confirmation emails.
- All equipment is provided by PPC, which means you may interact with PPC Guides to receive your gear for class! We’re so grateful for their assistance.